July is the time to focus on and celebrate freedom. From the examples of our founding fathers, to the sacrifices of our military, veterans, and their families, to the freedom given to us by God, there’s so many things to be thankful for!
When it comes to health, chiropractic is one of the best ways to get freedom. When a chiropractor realigns your spine and removes the interference on your nerves, your body becomes able to heal and function properly again. With a body that is healing and functioning, symptomatic pain and health problems become a thing of the past! Instead of covering up pain and symptoms, chiropractic actually enables your body to take care of problems the way it was designed to.
Are you thankful for the way chiropractic has given you freedom? Many of our patients are, and here’s what they are saying!
- “My mid back hasn’t been tight or sore since I’ve been going to regular adjustments. My bowel function is greatly improved, menstrual cramps have been non-existent or minimal, and I haven’t been experiencing seasonal allergies like usual!”
- “I’ve gotten less anxious and can get to sleep easier!”
- “I’ve been more relaxed, have better blood pressure, and less back pain.”
- “No more headaches! I am always standing now and I don’t have back or neck pain constantly. Overall, I just feel better than I have in years! I am extremely grateful!”
- “Extremely reduced headaches and I’m rarely taking advil. I’m looking forward to committing to massage every few weeks to keep tension down.”
- “Hip has been feeling a lot better. I’m able to drive long distances without pain. You’ve exceeded my expectations because I wasn’t sure if I could heal (prior to adjustments).”
- “After starting care my shoulders actually work! I am sleeping better and am feeling much better overall.”