We appreciate our military so much at Revelation Chiropractic! The sacrifices they and their families make to fight for our freedom are priceless. It’s a hard and continual fight, because even after freedom is won, it must be protected and maintained.
Freedom from health problems is no different. A lot of people wonder why they have to keep getting adjusted over and over, especially when they’ve already been through corrective care and their spine is stronger and in more normal alignment. But have you ever wondered why you have to keep brushing your teeth every day? Obviously, because the normal routine of life gets them dirty again. It’s the same way with your spine.
The stress you go through every day, whether it’s mental, emotional, or physical stress, causes your body to compensate, muscles to tighten, and inflammation to form. Subluxations (misalignments) in your spine happen and will keep happening because of normal, everyday life. Keeping up with regular adjustments and correcting those misalignments when they happen will help you maintain the health freedom you’ve already fought so hard for. Not convinced yet? Here are some things our military patients are saying after staying consistent with chiropractic care!
- “I’ve had huge relief from severe nose bleeds and sinus pressure that was causing terrible headaches.”
- “I developed what I thought was an ear infection, but actually turned out to be TMJ. After Dr. Chad adjusted my jaw, the pain completely went away!”
- “I was dealing with shoulder pain from years of playing baseball. After chiropractic care, I was feeling almost 100% and had way better flexibility.”
- “I had Dull Pain and Pulling in my low back. After only a few months of treatment, the pain started to subside and the pulling in my back was almost completely gone.”
- “My sciatica is totally better and I have not felt this good in a long time!”