Our office has re-opened as of April 27th. We are accepting current and new patients.
In an effort to keep our patients and staff safe and to comply with state, county and federal recommendations to prohibit the spread of COVID-19, we are wiping down/cleaning/sanitizing tables, chairs, counters, and other office surfaces, as well as washing/sanitizing hands and maintaining social distancing in our office. If you are not comfortable with laying on the adjusting table, Dr. Chad can adjust you while sitting up. We also ask that if you are Immune-compromised or if you are experiencing symptoms of a cough, shortness of breath, or fever, please stay home and rest. If you are at all concerned about coming in for an appointment at Revelation Chiropractic, or have questions, please feel free to contact us and we would be happy to help answer your questions!
Our staff is following all county health guidelines as we resume business to help slow the spread of COVID-19 in Larimer County. For more information about Larimer County Health Department requirements for businesses, please click below.
Please note for the safety of our employees and customers, the following practices will be required at Revelation Chiropractic:
- All patients must maintain social distancing of 6 feet away from others.
- All patients must wear a cloth face covering or mask while inside Revelation Chiropractic.
- All staff members must wear a cloth face covering or mask while inside Revelation Chiropractic.
- No more than 10 people will be inside Revelation Chiropractic at a given time (includes patients and staff).
- No patients or staff members will be allowed to enter Revelation Chiropractic if they are experiencing a cough or have a fever.
To further ensure we don’t exceed 10 people inside Revelation Chiropractic, we are requiring patients to wait in their vehicle until we have an adjustment room sanitized and ready! We will text each patient from our office text number, (970) 372-4241.