There are many benefits to seeing a chiropractor, especially on a regular basis. Some patients prefer to see a chiropractor only when it is needed, and others prefer routine adjustments. Other patients may only see one if their primary care doctor refers it. Today, we at Revelation Chiropractic would like to share the signs you should consider the services of a chiropractor.
Signs you Need a Spinal Adjustment from a Chiropractor
1) Within your body, you notice postural imbalances. Rotated hips, a crooked nose, or even one shoulder being higher than the other are some asymmetries that can show up. The misalignments are seen in the body by a train chiropractor and can help restore balance in the structure.
2) Your body’s typical performance has slipped. Aches and pain, fatigue, headaches, etc are caused by a less than optimally functioning nervous system. To help remove nerve interference to the
nervous system, and in turn increase the function of the body is a primary goal of most chiropractors.
3) You sit most the day. Abnormal stress on our bodies can come from sitting a lot. In order to help unwind this tension and some can provide exercises/stretches to do throughout the day by a chiropractor.
4) Different wear on the soles of your shoes. The wear may be one heel might be more worn than the other, or at an angle. This is a sign that something in the structure of your body is off.
5) The range of motion you have is limited. A chiropractor may be able to help if in the event you have trouble bending or experience tightness during stretching. More often than not, this issue is often due to a structural misalignment leading to tight muscles.
6) You live an active lifestyle. An important way to make sure your body is moving properly is getting adjusted if you run a lot or want to maintain an active lifestyle.
7) Physical trauma has been experienced. Both micro and macro trauma adds up in the body, no matter if you got in a car crash, or have played sport. Structural imbalances and degenerative conditions can develop with this trauma.
8) You are striving to be more health conscious. Having the expertise on how to lead a healthy lifestyle is something most chiropractors have. They also recognize the body’s ability to heal and work to help the body express the innate potential within.
9) You often feel your armor leg tingling. A lot of times this can be contributed to a pinched nerve. However, in finding the root cause and addressing it, a chiropractor is trained.
10) You deal with a lot of stress and pressure. Being responsible for relaxation and reducing stress, the chiropractors can help stimulate the parasympathetic nervous system.
Chiropractic Care & Therapy in Fort Collins, CO (Just Minutes from Loveland, Berthoud, Johnstown, Windsor and Wellington, Colorado)
If any of these apply to you, consider seeing a chiropractor to help you find relief and a better quality of day-to-day living. With Revelation Chiropractic, our team is eager to help you and will make sure the techniques and methods we implement will fit your individual needs. Call us today to schedule your consultation.